Indice del forum

Teste Di Saluzzo

Tds1 4ever

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

asics gel kayano
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Intrattenimento e piacere
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
JesusLper

Etā: 26

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mar Gen 09, 2018 4:53 am    Oggetto:  asics gel kayano
Descrizione:

˙ūRonnie Fieg
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
has been dominating in the collaboration department and has taken to the internet yet again to show off all of his upcoming sneaker collaborations. This preview gives us a close look at the Asics Gel Lyte III  Eclipse , the Ronnie Fieg x Puma Disc and the New Balance 1300  Salmon Sole . Release dates for the sneakers haven t completely been set so stay tuned. We first saw a preview about a week ago for the Ronnie Fieg x Asics Gel Lyte III  Eclipse release and Ronnie Fieg has given us with another preview look via Instagram. The sneaker features a Black/Red colorway themed with premium leather, which he called his  Leather Toes and the Asics are expected to release on November 13th, 2012 via KITH NYC. The retail price is expected to be$145 so be prepared for this release which is sure to sell out.

Asics and Slam Jam have joined forced to create this bright, vivid version of the popular Asics Gel Lyte III model. Dominated by bright yellow, the upper utilizes perforated leather as well as regular leather. Meanwhile, lime green leather covers the back end of the shoe, while the midsole is painted grey and hit with white specks. Evidence of the collaboration is seen in the form of
the reflective SLAMJAM logo embossed in silver on the back panel. As of now, the shoe is scheduled to make its way to accounts in mid December.

Asics brings out one of their most recognizable Gel silhouettes for its fall collection. Making its way to Asics retailers now is this latest version of the Asics Gel Lyte III. The shoe is built from synthetic suede and mesh, and boasts a popular color combination that blends black,
emerald green, and a stroke of purple. Anchoring the look is a white midsole and black outsole. If you re hunting for a pair, New York City-based Kith is now stocking the shoe. Today, the second part of the BAIT x Asics Olympic Rings Collection hit the recently opened shop in California. This part of the collection includes a pair of Asics Gel Lyte III which represents the Green Ring, as well as a version of the Asics Gel Saga, which represents the Black Ring. While the green pair features a nylon upper and white contrasts, the Black Ring pair sports a perforated suede look. Both shoes are now available in-shop and online along with the rest of the collection.

This new sneaker from Asics is new for the Fall, using the iconic Gel Lyte 3 as a base design. Previously released in White and Royal Purple, this new version is color matched
tying in the same Purple, integrated into a predominately Black and Green upper. If you want to grab a pair of these, you can find them in Sept. at Asics retailers worldwide. It has been long since proven that the Asics Gel Lyte 3 doesn t need help from Ronnie Fieg to get busy and here is another Fieg-less colorway to further remind us of this. The sneaker comes with an upper that is lined in purple and royal suede while white mesh covers the spread. This shoe may not be available stateside but TGWO can help all of you Asics fans out if you really want them.

The Asics GT-II Netherlands has already released in Amsterdam but is still set for a very limited release at a select few other Asics retailers. One of those stores is The Good Will Out and consequently they have a few new highly detailed shots of the shoe. The suede and mesh runner comes complete with two sets of laces and a special Netherlands footbed to further prove its rarity and will drop on July 28th in stores. Hopefully there will be a few pair left for the online release that follows.The Asics Gel Lyte III Infrared has hit shelves with a pretty distinct impact as it feels like one of the better general releases that Asics has put out this year, but who are we kidding Asics rarely goes wrong when it comes to their colorways. Here is another look at the sneaker that is currently available right now at select retailers like End if you are interested. The shoe features infrared accents that stand out well amidst black and white suede and mesh details in an undeniable combination.

For its latest design, Asics is inspired by the Olympic Team Netherlands. The result of the joint effort is this pair of Asics GT-II, which features a predominantly orange upper with white on the ASICS side panel branding and toe box. Hints of red and blue are also visible on the top shoe lacing
eyelets and outsole. The shoe will release with the Dutch Olympic Sports bag exclusively in-store at SEVENTYFIVE in Amsterdam on July 21st, while the official European release date is slated for July 28th.Releasing tomorrow, June 30th at select accounts including SNS and End is the Woei x Asics Gel-Lyte III  Cervidae collaboration. The shoe features a unique brown, tan and white color combination, while additional features include replacing the standard upper eyelets with metal trail hooks, zigzag stitching on the toe box, and subtle 3M details. The kicks debuted last week at Woei and are tomorrow
releasing at a select number of other Asics shops.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mar Gen 09, 2018 4:53 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Intrattenimento e piacere Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: